Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Monday, January 13, 2014

How to not go off tracks in my diet and what is the best diet?

Question by jelajemrva: How to not go off tracks in my diet and what is the best diet? WHt diet is the best, and give me some tips how to lose weight.

Best answer:

Answer by German
The "best diet" is not a diet at all, its a way of eating for the rest of your life. As far as popular diets go, Atkins, Southbeach, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, low cal, low fat etc etc.. they all work... you have to 1. follow them, and 2. not go back to your old habits once you reach your goal. Everyone is a little different and may achieve their healthy weight down a different path. Some things in common among the diets is cutting out sugary drinks like soda, and eating sugary desserts. Another is excercise on a regular basis I use "Strip that fat" program to achieve my goals. It fit my personal tastes for food and I managed to lose 50 lbs in 6 months 5 yrs ago and keep it off. For you it may be another method. But something like the lemonade diet isn't a way of eating for life, and even if you stuck to it, once you went back to the old ways of eating, the weight would come back. I googled it and found their website: http://stripthatfat.ask2ask.com

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment