Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Saturday, December 7, 2013

I might be allergic to cow's milk, but does it explain an allergic reaction to some grains?

Question by Jesse J: I might be allergic to cow's milk, but does it explain an allergic reaction to some grains? I've learned a lot about my own health the last couple of years. While I've not been formally tested for allergies, I know very well now that I have some. Aside from typical environmental/seasonal allergies, I might very well be allergic to cow's milk. The reason for this is how I get congest from cow's milk, and I mean quite congested. It saps my energy to the point I want to sleep, and just a little bit, either from milk out of a carton, yogurt, or baked into breads/cakes and so on I tend to have some sort of reaction profound enough to really effect my day to day mood. I can also throw in tension headaches, vertigo, and itchy nose and plenty of endless sneezing and drippy nostrils. Solution? No milk. Simple enough, and I don't have any cow's milk period. I am only pretty dead set on my belief of my allergy after foolishly eating certain foods without thinking whether not it had milk baked/cooked into it, but even some organic dairy did the same thing, thus my removal of cow's milk altogether. I went through a radical diet change to match my fiance's after she had to for life threatening health reasons and I've adopted something similar. We thrive off of coconut milk, almond milk, and occasionally soy but not as much. My problem is not finding alternative foods; I know enough alternatives to keep anyone full and satisfied for eternity. What my problem pertains to is my lack of understanding as to why I tend to have such a profound reaction to not just cow's milk, but also some grains. I've had grains for my whole life and sometimes I have no reaction, but other times I get similar allergies to my cow's milk symptoms. I eat mostly whole grains and on top of that mostly organic, but certain tortilla chips (even Tostitos), and even some beers with wheat, oddly enough, will exacerbate my allergies, just the way cow's milk does. But what relation does beer,some breads, and tortilla chips have other than being grains? I know some beer is made out of wheat, but tortilla chips are made from corn. What ingredient from wheat and corn could I be allergic to? Is there any chance anything in cow's milk related to any grain could be causing my allergic response, such as grain fed to cow's and thus effecting their milk through things such as yeast? Just trying to understand what could be wrong! And I will be testing properly in the near future, regardless... FYI: I eat popcorn, corn on the cob, or frozen corn kernels and do not have a harsh reaction, so it's only from certain chips (Processing perhaps?) Thanks for any info

Best answer:

Answer by Robert
I can recommend www.weightlossgurl.com/Phen375 for a highly effective diet pill to lose weight quite quickly Good luck!

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment