Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Friday, December 6, 2013

How can I loose weight without gaining muscle since its heavier than fat?

Question by stephanie: How can I loose weight without gaining muscle since its heavier than fat? Hi I made the cheer team and im pretty much the only one capleable of being a flyer since we only have two from our original team, but in 14 and I weigh 115 which is a pretty big flyer for freshman. So is there any way I can loose weight without gaining more from muscle and please no diets or pill options in thin and I don't think that will be healthy.. And I'm tall and thin.

Best answer:

Answer by Bob
be careful what you take, maybe start on something easy and simple like this http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=280817&s=157

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment