Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Any one tried Phen375 from the website www.phen375.com?

Question by Fawn: Any one tried Phen375 from the website www.phen375.com? Has anyone taken Phen375 from the website www.phen375.com? I have taken 2 dosage already and haven't noticed a change in my appetite. I also noticed that the pills they show on their website looks nothing like what they sent me. I was ob phentremine a couple years ago through a doctor at a weight loss clinic in Denver. After taken one of those pills I did notice a difference within the hour. Thank you....

Best answer:

Answer by Jake
I tried it a while back. It seemed to do the trick for me but it wasn't immediate it took a few weeks and i followed their diet plans which i think helped. Personally I felt that i didn't seem to snack as much which was key, and yes i bought them straight from the site.

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment