Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Thursday, December 12, 2013

What's the most effective exercise for someone w/Rosacea?

Question by Katie: What's the most effective exercise for someone w/Rosacea? --My question is..what is the most effective way to drop weight-as fast as is possible healthily-that ISN'T going to make me "flush" (which makes the rosacea flare). I can do regular stuff, like walking, etc but that just doesn't seem to be enough. I've been trying to lose weight (most specifically "belly fat"), so I started a reasonable diet & the "90 day challenge", which is, essentially, the same thing as P90x...w/in a few weeks I had the worst flare-up of my Rosacea I ever have (had it since I was like 14 & w/taking care of it, have never seen anything worse than red patches..until this), I broke out in the actual rosacea LUMPS so bad I didn't want to leave the house. I stopped the program & have FINALLY gotten it back under control but, I still need to lose the weight. I'm pretty active & easily bored so I'm hoping to avoid yoga/pilates/etc simply b/c I know darn well I wont stick w/it long-term. --Got the question out of the way so for anyone that wants to read on, there's more detailed info below: I'm a 28yo female who's metabolism slowed over time & after a couple surgeries (never had to worry about weight before..), I'm 4'11"..short & petite (this matters b/c ppl often think my current weight is a dream come true..mind you most are a minimum of 4" taller than me), until I was 24 I could still wear sizes 1 & 2...now I just want to get back into a 4 comfortably lol. A few months ago I hit 136lbs for the 1st time in my life, I've since made it to my current weight (as of this morning) of 122 & my goal is under 110 (aiming for 106, the last time I remember being totally comfortable & happy in my body at 24..but I'll take anything 110 or under!) Last week I started a diet regimine of my own making (about the fussiest eater alive lol) which is basically special K items (cereal, bars, & shakes), lentils, apples/bananas/kiwi-the only fruit I like, & then 1 full meat & veggies meal a day, water & 100% juices. I do cheat occasionally, I'm 1 of those ppl who has to to stick w/a diet but when I cheat, it's either a 90-cal mini-can of Coke or a cup of coffee w/a tsp of sugar & about 3TBS of Bailey's Creamer..basically as close to black as I can stand it. I also started taking a diet pill that I do NOT expect a miracle from, as you can see, I'm willing to use it as another tool to get where I want to go & it DOES chill out my boredom eating & such. Now I just need to find serious, ab-proven exercises that wont flare my rosacea since it doesn't much matter how I look if I wont leave the house b/c of my face! All helpful comments appreciated. Trolls, spam or just ppl wanting to be mean..not so much. --Thanks for reading (even if you only read part ;-P )

Best answer:

Answer by Julian
I can recommend www.weightlossgurl.com/Phen375 for a highly effective diet pill to lose weight quite quickly Good luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment