Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How to lose my baby weight?

Question by xxbroken_silence1987xx: How to lose my baby weight? I've tried working out and dieting and I didn't see a difference. So I was just wondering, What diet pill works the best and fast that's NOT dangerous. Please help, I wanna look good for my husband again!

Best answer:

Answer by loves christmas lights
I took long walks with the baby in the stroller with a friend how had the same every night. I watched richard simmons show when it was on, so like 15 mins of morning super eacy exercise, no fried foods what so ever and no beef, no other food changes but those. For one I cycled an hour a night too. Thats all it took me, the first one was the easiest the rest were not nearly as easy.

What do you think? Answer below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment