Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Monday, December 16, 2013

Athletes or athletic people please help. Trying to create a training plan for myself.?

Question by Safiyyah♥: Athletes or athletic people please help. Trying to create a training plan for myself.? I'm trying to build up my endurance and flexibility and become a rounded athlete. I need help on what I should do. Here's a routine I designed for myself, feel free to adjust. Sunday: 30 minute interval training of walking( 60 sec) and running (90 sec). Light stretching before and after. plus 5 minute intense cardio exercises, 30 sec each. Monday: (morning) Yoga vinyasa flow for 45 minutes. ( night: 5 minute intense cardio exercises, 30 sec each. Plus cycling 30 minutes) Tuesday: ( Walking 45 minutes.) (stretching before and after) Wednesday: (30 minute interval training of walking( 60 sec) and running (90 sec). Light stretching before and after. plus 5 minute intense cardio exercises, 30 sec each.) Thursday: ( walking 45 minutes) ( stretching before and after) Friday: ( off day) Saturday: (morning) Yoga vinyasa flow for 45 minutes. ( night: 5 minute intense cardio exercises, 30 sec each. Plus cycling 30 minutes) I want to whip myself in shape and become lean. I'm tiny but out of shape. I do not want to bulk up so are incline and weights BAD for someone like me. Weight: 108 pounds Height: 5,0 - 5,1 Age: 18 Gender: Female * I already eat healthy and a balanced diet of complex carbs, fruits, vegetables, and legumes. * I drink plenty of water as well. Tell me how can I improve. My goal is to become flexible but also athletic. I don't want to be skinny, but lean and slim. HELP ME no matter what type of athlete you are from cheerleader, ballet dancer to track runner. What's important? What does your coach focus on?

Best answer:

Answer by Eric
I can recommend www.weightlossgurl.com/Phen375 for a highly effective diet pill to lose weight quite quickly Good luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment