Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Help with vyvanse and depression?

Question by Katie: Help with vyvanse and depression? I have been taking vyvanse for the past 3 or 4 years and I am seriously starting to wonder of it is causing me to be depressed. When I'm on the medication I become very quiet and awkward and do not want to really socialize. It works great for keeping me focused and my grades have greatly improved from the medication, but I just do not feel happy and like my usual self on it. Other side effects I've experienced is dramatic weight loss, head aches, dry mouth, irritation, and insomnia. I'm stuck because I really do need the medicine to get good grades and concentrate but I am so unhappy on it. Any suggestions?

Best answer:

Answer by Evan
i've been on vyvanse for about 7 months now and i experience the same exact symptoms. especially the dry mouth, weight loss and irritation. however, my grades have significantly improved so i've been dealing with it a few different ways. All these symptoms can be lessened by eating. when i don't eat and i'm on vyvanse, the side effects are much worse. I feel like I don't know what to say to people when they talk to me, I don't want to talk to anyone and I just want to sit and be quiet. When i have breakfast and i have snacks during school i feel normal and focused. You need to be fueling yourself throughout the day. Also, stay away from carbs in the morning because my doctor told me it worsens ADD. As for the insomnia, i take melatonin at night. melatonin is natural so it's not like you're going to be medicated 24/7. you can get it as cvs without a prescription and i usually take one dose and it helps a lot with sleeping. Basically if you take care of yourself by eating frequently, drinking water and getting sleep; the side effects you're experiencing shouldn't be as bad. I really hope I helped!

What do you think? Answer below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment