Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Diet pills that actually work now, from your own experience?

Question by Just-me-4now: Diet pills that actually work now, from your own experience? I took Meizitang 3 years ago and worked awesomely, they suppressed your appetite. I lost weight in a week and never felt so great and happy with my body. I stopped as I was happy with the new size and they helped my friends too! But last year I started gaining weight rapidly and tried them again and apparently they have a new formula that doesn't work at all anymore. Me and my friends have looked for them but we stopped. I started to diet and exercise and I lost a little bit of weight and then had my wedding dress made, but with all the stress of a wedding I gained 4 kilos in the last 4 weeks and I'm getting married in a month my dress doesn't fit and I can't afford to have it altered, I would like to know if anyone knows about diet pills that work now as in today, would really appreciate and I only need them to fit on my wedding dress, I have no time to diet as I need every extra penny for the wedding. Please help! Well the pills I'm talking about actually WORKED, and running is not possible for me or many other exercises because I have a defect on my right ankle from birth and makes it much harder to do many kinds of exercise, please only answer if you can help, I'm at work all day and work in the food world, so it makes it much harder to diet as I'm in constant need of trying what the cooks make

Best answer:

Answer by Brian
get off your ass and run.

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment