Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quickest way to lose a lot of weight.?

Question by Alyssa Sdeadstfu: Quickest way to lose a lot of weight.? I want the pounds to keep coming off. I need a method. Of eating and exercise. Tell me what to do please. Methods, and quick weight loss. I know to drink a lot of water. Don't suggest pills, i'm not rich and can't afford them, or the loss of my liver. And i'm not doing drugs.

Best answer:

Answer by FaNcY PaNtS
I made an easy formula: IT-CB=W In take- calories burned= weight loss or gained example: eat 1200 cals a day and burn 4700 1200-4700=3500 3500 calories= 1 pound The easiest way to lose weight fast is to diet and eat less then usual(not starve). why?: because then its easier, you won't have to burn as many calories to reach your goal:)

Add your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment