Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Friday, December 20, 2013

Has anyone tried Phen375? What were the results?

Question by 123Babaloobabee123: Has anyone tried Phen375? What were the results? I want to hear the good, the bad, or whatever else. Looking to buy it and I want to make sure there are good results from it. If you are going to try to persuade me not to buy it, tell me that it's a scam without ever having tried it or knowing someone who has, or tell me off for looking at buying a diet pill, I don't want to hear it. I will flag your answer if you do :) Just tell me results, and whether or not you recommend it. Thanks! 1. I have done serious research. I just want to hear from the people 2. If you've tried something else and it worked let me know.

Best answer:

Answer by GrimZ X
Honestly I wouldn't take it just because after doing a quick search, I couldn't even find a bodybuilding.com review on it (or a real review at all for that matter), and they review EVERYTHING. And as many trolls as there on that site, there are just as many people very knowledgable about supplements that give very good insight and scientific data to back or dismiss a certain supplement. I would suggest looking into another fat burner if I were you. When it comes to supplements like this that are not regulated by the FDA, you really need to be a consumer reports hound to see exactly if it works and if it has any negative effects. edit: Check this link out for some safe, ephedra-free fat burners that are from known and reliable companies: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek27.htm Phen375 just seems really fishy to me, especially since their first product got immediately taken off the market due to severe and life threatening side effects.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment