Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Which is better Apidexin or Phen375?

Question by a aberrant girl: Which is better Apidexin or Phen375? I dont want to hear about what you think of my taking a diet pill, im not asking for your opinion. If you know which works better tell me...if you know of something better than either of these please let me know. other than that i dont want to hear it. and i did not ask which was safer...i asked which was most effective Hello?! would like to know sooner than later ppl!! and i wont say it again, dont advise me just answer my question!!!!

Best answer:

Answer by snowwhite22003
Its poor decision making and can damage your health in ways that can't be fixed, go to a professional nutritionist and get a custom diet made for your body. Everyone has different needs.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment