Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Why aren't I losing weight?

Question by Matt: Why aren't I losing weight? I am working out 45 min to 1 hr 5 days a week at 3mph on the treadmill. I eat between 1,300-1,500 calories per day - down from 3,400. In the past 6-8 weeks I have not lost an ounce. This seems mathematically impossible. I am going to start taking phen375 along with my diet and exercise but I am not getting my hopes up. I simply do not understand. For the record I am male, 5-11, and weigh 325. Any advice? @ EddySays I assure you I am doing everything that I say I am. I didn't come on here to whine or lie. Perhaps there is something wrong with my thyroid? I do not understand how you could weigh +/- 1 lb after 6-8 weeks.

Best answer:

Answer by Pradip G
Your food intake and exercise also appears to be proper for weight loss. You need to make some more changes 1. Increase the raw food diet, or high fiber diet in your food every time It helps to weight loss fast. 2.Drink water at least 15 minutes before breakfast,lunch, dinner . It helps to reduce weight. 3.Burn more calories for weight loss, than you consume. 4.Deep breathing and meditation four times a day is sure way to reduce weight - particularly every time before eating it is best.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment