Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Can I use Xenadrine and Alli together?

Question by drama: Can I use Xenadrine and Alli together? Hello, I've been using Xenadrine (happy pill) and I like the boost of energy, but the weight lost has been very slow. I'm thinking about adding Alli to my weight loss journey to see more progress quicker. I'm not using any other medication, I exercise (3 days a week / 1hr), I some-what diet (I'm aware of alli side effects :)). I just want to know if this would be a safe mix I can use temporarily? Is there a chemical ingredient in either product that doesn't complement the other? Thanks for the help!!!!! I understand peoples concern in this matter and I want to clarify I have not mixed the medication, I'm just thinking! I need statistics or personal experience, not personal opinions. THANK YOU :) I understand peoples concern in this matter and I want to clarify I have not mixed the medication, I'm just thinking! I need statistics or personal experience, not personal opinions. THANK YOU :)

Best answer:

Answer by G.
What you are doing is extremely dangerous and stupid. Eat less, move more.

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment