Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Diet pills online black capsules?

Question by yeahthatsme: Diet pills online black capsules? I am currently seeing a diet doctor and I was paying $ 100 a month. He upped his price to $ 140 and I just cannot pay that much for 2 bottles of pills. The Citrus/Fiber pill I can find cheap but I am looking for the Phentermine 30mg black capsule pills to purchase online. My friend told me that I can buy these pills online and still pay less than I was paying my doctor. The number on the pills are 0597 and it says "Lannett" any help would be great. I have lost 45lbs in less than 3 months and would like to continue. I am very aware of the risks of taking them and I have found a few sites that say I can order them without a prescription. I just want to know if it is true and be able to use one that I can trust. Thank you very much!

Best answer:

Answer by EddySays
Be very wary! There is loads of fake phentermine out there that doesn't contain the true drug at all. You may search phentermine375. Phen375 is an herbal product that plays on the drug name. Adipex is a brand name Apidex, adipexin, and others are fakes. Phentermine is only supposed to be used for short periods so you may want to take a break. It can cause lots of problems. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phentermine#Adverse_effects

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment