Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Monday, December 23, 2013

If a couple times a week I only eat 600 to 800 calories a day, is that ok? weight loss pill?

Question by thesassyblondemouth: If a couple times a week I only eat 600 to 800 calories a day, is that ok? weight loss pill? My doctor put me on a drug called phentermine to help me lose weight because my medical conditions made me gain a huge amount of weight (100lbs). I have PCOS which is a hormonal imbalance and slowed my metabolism wayyyyy down, I have insulin resistance from the PCOS which makes me crave carbs, and I have rheumatoid arthritis and damage to my knees which made it hard to work out. Without the phentermine no matter how hard I tried I couldn't lose weight. Well anyways now I've been on it 2 weeks and have lost 10lbs (I know sounds like a lot, but she said because I'm super heavy its ok to lose a lot at first). This med makes me pretty much never hungry. I still force myself to eat, and I eat balanced things. Like a plain turkey sandwich on whole grain bread with an apple and broccoli, things like that. But it's hard to make myself eat cause I'm never hungry. Most days I manage to force myself to eat 1,200 calories, but there are maybe 2 days a week where I barely eat at all, maybe 600 to 800 calories tops. Its like no matter what I do I'm just not hungry and it's hard to eat. They tried cutting my pill in half, but that just made me ravenous. So I just wanna know, is it harmful if like 2 days a week I just don't eat much? There was one day I ate 400 calories the whole day

Best answer:

Answer by Sabir Jamil
Best Weight Loss Pills 1. Phen375 - is considered as the ultimate fat burner. If you want to lose weight using a fat burner 2. Proactol Plus - is a clinically tested fat binder that makes up to 27.4% of your fat indigestible. Proactol works by binding fat in your stomach and helps to remove it. It also calm your food cravings by reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol. 3. UniqueHoodia - is the purest, strongest and most effective Hoodia product on the market. This ultimate appetite suppressant contains 1485mg of the purest, South African Hoodia Gordonii as well as 5mg of Bioperine which increases absorption by an amazing 30%. 4. Pure Acai Berry Max - is the most popular Acai Berry product in the market because it offers 1500mg of high grade Acai Berry per serving, making it the highest yield Acai Berry product. 5. Tava Tea - is 100% organic weight loss tea. Tava Tea is proven to work and will help reduce both body fat and cholesterol levels. Tava Tea is also proven to ease digestion, reducebloating and burns 2.5 times more calories than Green Tea. Five Tips for a Successful Permanent Weight Loss 1. Exercise How much do you know about exercise? Did you know that as little as taking a 30-minute walk can help you lose weight? Recent, studies was have revealed that taking 10 minutes for a walk just 3 times a day, is as beneficial to your health as having a 30-minute phase and a ten-minute walk is so easy to achieve you can get effective exercise almost anytime and anywhere. The best part is once you start exercising, your body will adjust and be livelier and stress free making it easier for you to continue and maintain your health and vitality long into your life. 2. Weight training Muscle tissue is very different to fat. Fat is not an active component of your system but muscles are and they require loads of energy to maintain. Because muscle maintenance is energy expensive; building and strengthening your muscles increases the number of calories your body “burns” throughout the day, even your resting metabolism increases. Strength training is also a good way to maintain your bone mass and can help improve your posture, an instant tummy tuck. 3. Food Diary Keep a record of what you eat. Include in it your emotions – before and after eating. Take a note of the amount of food you have to feel satiated. Use it to identify the good and the poor among your eating habits. If you have started to eat unconsciously, you may have lost your ability to truly enjoy your meals. Keeping a diary will help you focus and guide you in making healthier choices and help you identify ways you can make eating special and fun again. 4. Stay healthy The Food Pyramid continues to be a reliable source for choosing healthy food when you want to lose weight. It indicates the type and amount of food that are best in a healthy diet. The most proven successful method to permanent weight loss is not to focus on losing weight at all but to simply aim to be healthier. 5. Know why you over eat Stress is a common reason why people over eat often people concerned about their weight are equally concerned about the stress of their complex and busy lifestyle. Most will agree one contributes to the other and both are terrible for your health. If you have identified over eating in your food diary or you think you over eat identify why and deal with the underlying issue, a healthy mind is essential if you want to achieve permanent weight loss. If your lifestyle is causing you stress you can consider simplifying the way you live. People who live more simply are generally happier and fitter, simple inexpensive activities such as gardening or crafts are a good alternative to overeating and the kind of stressful high intensity lifestyle that often causes it. If you identify your overeating triggers and reduce your exposure to them, you won’t have to abstain from the unhealthy food because you won’t feel like you need it. However, if you feel your stresses are too difficult to remedy by simple means consider a weight loss pill, a good weight loss pill can be a great help in achieving your goal of permanent weight loss. SABIR JAMIL FROM PAKISTAN

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment