Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

which diet pills really work?? I want people who have used them.. and possibly how much you lost? please help!?

Question by Stephanie Kay: which diet pills really work?? I want people who have used them.. and possibly how much you lost? please help!? I am 20 years old.. im not super fat but over weight.. i am like 5'2" and weigh about 145 so im not that over weight. but i am working out at home.. and just wanted some assistance with my diet and exercise. and im going to start going to the gym but i want something to help jumpstart my weight loss so i can start to become toned and fit. the way i was about 7 months ago.. i just became depressed and less active. and want to know if there is a pill that can help me! Please people let me know what you know and if any personal experiences would be fantastic and how much weight you have lost from it.. thanks for your guys time!!! :) Ok well... i dont want a pill to lose the weight for me.. but to help controll metabolism or something.. but im pretty sure some of them work.. i have used ali and it definitely worked... i just dont want to use it anymore.. bc of a side effect i had. but i dont need a pill just wanted anyones personal experience. thanks! Wow!!! Thanks alot you people are rude. If u didn't have an answer then don't say anything. I asked a question about health and diet and all I get back is they don't work.. hmm.. and yea metabolism ppl. Come on I dot have a thyroid problem. But do ur research before you comment I was just asking personal experience. And y'all have to be dicks. Wow. And I do exercise and eat healthy. I was wondering if there was something out there.. read in between the lines maybe to help with energy... sadness... Idk just make a person feel good damn. Please don't answer if u honestly just want to be a smartass and rude. And some diet pills do work actually. WITH DIET AND EXERCISE!! DUH!. so next time you go to comment on my post why dot you change your flipping attitude and go pound salt. But seriously if anyone on here has used... like advocate products or something Jeez. Please tell me how it was.!

Best answer:

Answer by DR + Mrs Bears face
Hun none of them work. Think about it. The world is full of people like yourself. If any of these pills worked would there be so many on the market? Would there be so many overweight people asking this same question on YA? Of course there wouldn't because if there was a pill that worked we would all know about it.

What do you think? Answer below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment