Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I'm looking for a rapid weight loss pill like Phentramin-D. HELP!!?

Question by ­: I'm looking for a rapid weight loss pill like Phentramin-D. HELP!!? I'm trying to lose at the minimun 15 or 20 lbs. I have tried working out for over 5 months but I've seen very little changes. I eat very healthy. I don't eat after 6:30, I drink plenty of water too but i would like a diet pill that could help me! It's overwhelming! I have tried "lemon-water" it worked for a while but after i stopped i ended up gaining the weight again. Is Phentramin-D sold over the counter/at a vitamin store and if not, is there any diet pills that are comparable to it--at a decent price? Please help & thank you♥ I've also heard about Kelp Tablets but theres not much info/results/tests to prove that its linked to weight loss.. more info pls?!

Best answer:

Answer by EddySays
Alli is the only over the counter weight loss drug approved by the Food and Drug Administration. EVERYTHING else out there has to be sold as a dietary supplement and cannot prove their claims. Be advised the pills like phentramine, phentremine, and phen375 are just plays on the approved drug phentermine which requires a doctor prescription. Same goes for Adipex(phentermine) and Apidexin. Almost every single one of these diet pills contains caffeine, or "exotic" herbs containing caffeine. Many other ingredients contain extracts of fruits and plants that are high in antioxidants. But the antioxidant value is lost in processing. They also supplement with vitamins or vitamin extracts. Why? Where is the active ingredient? The FDA announced last week it is going to stop the sale of hcg drops so I would ignore hcg completely. Do not waste your money on unapproved diet pills. I know you hate to hear it but a healthy diet is the number one bullet for weight loss. Weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint. Good luck and good health.

What do you think? Answer below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment