Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How can I easily lose 10-15 pounds?

Question by TS: How can I easily lose 10-15 pounds? I'm 18 and weigh 120 pounds. I want to lose atleast 10 pounds. I eat healthy and exercise daily but after I eat dinner I feel as though I am always hungry. I dont know why. I eat about 800 calories a day but then after dinner since I am always hungry before I go to sleep I end up eating unhealthy food which defeats the whole purpose of me eating healthy throughout the day. How can I stop myself from eating food after dinner and how can I stick to my diet without giving up? I want to lose weight so I will feel good about myself again.

Best answer:

Answer by Tony
before u go to bed read some good book or bible

What do you think? Answer below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment