Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Diet Plan and Exercise Routine - thoughts?

Question by Beautiful 1: Diet Plan and Exercise Routine - thoughts? I work a 9-5 Mon - Fri - sedentary office job. I'm 26years old and female. I walk to and from work Mon - Fri and that equates to 2kms a day. I walk to and from uni Tues & Thurs and that equates to 10kms on both days. I do 3 x 30 min gym sessions every week (mix of cardio/weights/dance). and here is an example of a normal day in my diet: B/Fast: 1 x serving reduced fat yoghurt with 1 x cut-up peach 1 x small light soy latte OR carrot/ginger/celery juice Lunch: 1 x large chilli tuna salad with avocado, tomato, lettuce, snow peas OR 5 small, fresh sushi/sashimi plates. Snacks: Handfull of Mixed, Raw (unsalted) Nuts OR peice of fruit OR 1 serving rice crackers Dinner: Fish or Chicken with steamed vegetables and small serving of rice/pasta. + a few cups of green tea and peppermint tea thoughout the day. Can you comment on the above diet and exercise plan? My plan is to safely drop 4kilos over 1.5month and tone up a little. So far I think I've lost 2 kilos. I've been doing this routine for 3 weeks now and feel amazing

Best answer:

Answer by Pam
I can recommend www.weightlossgurl.com/Phen375 for a highly effective diet pill to lose weight quite quickly Good luck!

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment