Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

what are good fat burners at gnc?

Question by bd3333: what are good fat burners at gnc? Hey i have used these fat burners last summer while on my exercise program they were called extreme lean. They seemed to work great as in three months i lost about 22lbs. Anyways i got off my program and have gained some weight back and now re start my program next Tuesday. I went on the internet recently to check out my fat burners and they got a really low review 5 / 5 stars on most sites so im looking at switching up to try something new and or better. I went to GNC the other day and looked at some other fat burners like hydroxycut, Arson, Ripped Freak I think was the other one. Some of them had no apparent ingredients to promote weight loss and one was also chemically altered. Has anyone used any of these? had good results? or can anyone recommend another good fat burner you can get at gnc?

Best answer:

Answer by Peter Tverk
I have also experimented with some fat burners (Miracle Burn, Phen375 and some other) so far and for me Phen375 worked best. Not sure about GNC fat burners, though ...

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment