Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Does Apidexin the diet pill really work?

Question by Kdub4805: Does Apidexin the diet pill really work? Anyone ever heard of Apidexin the diet pill? Its been the top diet pill for 3 years and i searched all over the web and alot of people had great results and not really side effects and i think i might try it along with the special K challenge! I really wanna lose 15 pounds or maybe 20 by my birthday ( march 4th ) and i don't have time from being a mommy of two and plus running a house hold to spend on a really good work out each day so im trying to find something to help me with a mild workout per day! Any comments about this diet pill?

Best answer:

Answer by MMMomma C
Hi there, I am what you call a lazy dieter...if it is easy I will do it. I hate weighing things, checking points, calories and carbs or going to meetings. I have lost 30 lbs in 2 months and gone from a size 18 to size 14..and size 14 pants are getting to loose. My daughter is a very busy Mommy with a 2 1/2 year old and wanted to lose the extra baby weight and she lost it and more. It works for us could work for you too..you could easily lose that weight for your birthday..mine is on March 16th and I should be down another 20 by then. if you have facebook there is a page on there called 30dayweightlosschallenge I am on there..fun group

Add your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment