Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Any good weight loss pills out there?

Question by Aether teh Panda: Any good weight loss pills out there? Hello all, Here's a little about me to get you going: I am 18, 5'3'' & I weigh 205 lbs. I have always been chubby because I have an awesome grandmother who could cook Emeril under a table and as a typical southerner, Her food tasted GOOD but it was soo bad for you. Anyway, I recently moved to North Little Rock and I was pushing 190 when I left my old home, It was at a stand still and I hoped it was going to stay that way. I was terribly wrong. I gained 15 lbs since I moved here, and I don't want to be this way anymore, I actually want to look good in the clothes I buy. I have problems with my knees, Back & Shoulders so it makes it hard to exercise every day, and I mainly eat salads anyway so diet isn't that much of an issue. I was on a diet pill once before called Phentermine and lost about 15 lbs on it, but I didn't react very well too it and it made my face go numb for 30 minutes after I had taken it. I am looking for a new pill that works wonders, and is also small in size (I have issues swallowing pills) does anyone have any suggestions for me? I've heard Adipex is a fine product but are there any other ones on the market?

Best answer:

Answer by EddySays
Phentermine and Adipex are the same prescription drug. Your phentermine was prescription yes? Avoid the unapproved knockoffs playing on the name of the true drug like phetamine, phentramine, phen375, apidex, and apidexin. Just herbal knockoffs. Let's pretend any of these "thermogenic" diet pills really do what they say. The thermic effect of eating, digesting, and other food energy related functions only account for 10% of your total BMR (basal metabolic rate). So if you are fairly active a diet of 2000 calories per day is pretty reasonable for a maintenance diet. That means 200 calories go to thermic burn. Now let's say these wonderful diet pills increase your thermic burn by 50%. That is a huge change in any body function. So we have increased our caloric burn by??.... 100 calories per day! Or less than one pound per month. For anywhere from $ 40 to $ 200 a month. You can burn 100 calories a day just drinking 100 oz of ice cold beverages! That is why these bogus and often dangerous pills cannot get FDA approval. They simply cannot prove their outrageous claims with acceptable clinical evidence. Read the container and you will see each and every one of them says somewhere on the label it is a "dietary supplement'. Loopholes in the current laws allow peddlers to promote their products without accepted medical evidence to prove their outrageous claims. All this stuff is putting your liver and kidneys through a lot of unnecessary and potentially dangerous activity. Many spices like chili powder, different peppers, garlic powder, cinnamon and others cause an increase in the thermic affect of food. But come on, you can eat pennies per day of seasonings and get the same benefit as these diet pills. A healthy diet of whole unprocessed foods will give you much greater results. Possible side effects of most diet pills Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) Heart complications Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) Kidney problems Unexplained headaches and dizziness Excessive fatigue Loss of appetite Restlessness, anxiety Nausea, vomiting Seizures

Give your answer to this question below!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment