Buy Phen375
Buy Phen375

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Has anybody bought Phentermine 37.5 from tophealthstore.net?

Question by Joana: Has anybody bought Phentermine 37.5 from tophealthstore.net? Is it the real prescription? and Did it work? Its kinda pricey....I just think it might be a genetic and not the real thing :'( AND PLEASE SAVE THE SKEPTICISM FOR ANOTHER TIME, THANKS.

Best answer:

Answer by AndyP
I'm not gonna comment about the site.But you can see since they don't have a contact adresss even. I too come across with this site @ very first.I bought from phen375.com they are having a USA address, FDA accredited laboratory(they have shown it on their site).check them.PM me if u need any info.I shortened the url coz Y* pple sometimes delete this kind of topics.anyway good luck with ur weight loss journey but do exercises as well.It will make things faster. http://bit.ly/phetermine375

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Buy Phen375 NOW and Start Losing Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment